06 Mar Bournemouth Air Festival 2019 with Pilgrim Bandits
Enjoy the Air Festival while raising money for the Pilgrim Bandits charity!
We are delighted to announce that Pilgrim Bandits charity will be at this year’s Bournemouth Air Festival on Sunday 1 September. We’ve teamed up with the charity to provide you with a great day out on the pier!
We will welcome guests from 11am and offer entertainment all the way to 4pm when the festival closes. You will have the chance to watch the amazing displays while enjoying lunch and drinks.
Breitling Jet Team, RAF HC2 Chinook, Super Pitts Muscle Plane, Tigers Parachute Display Team, Battle of Britain Memorial Flight (BBMF), Otto the Helicopter are just a few display teams you can look forward to.
Guests can choose from two types of tickets:
VIP Terrace Ticket
– Welcome drink, served lunch and table service
– 2 bottles of Champagne, 2 buckets of Pimm’s and bucket of beer
– Priority seating & terrace entertainment
– Free entry fee onto the Pier for the whole day
– Discounted rates for PierZip.
Tables of 10 are £600, individual tickets £65* (*donation of £100 per table will be made to Pilgrim Bandits)
– Terrace entrance
– £10 voucher towards your lunch at Key West
– Free entry fee onto Bournemouth Pier for the whole day and discounted rates for PierZip.
Individual tickets only are £20 per person* (*donation of £10 per ticket will be made to Pilgrim Bandits)
About the charity
Pilgrim Bandits are a charity dedicated to inspiring injured military, police and emergency services personnel to live life to the full.