21 Jun VIP Seating for Bournemouth Air Festival 2022!
Watch the Bournemouth Air Festival from the best seats in town!
Would you like to watch the amazing Bournemouth Air Festival flight display 200 metres out to sea on the Bournemouth Pier from the best seats in town at Key West Bar & Grill?
The Bournemouth Air Festival will be back from 1st – 4th September 2022. The show attracts millions of visitors each year with fantastic displays in the air and on the ground plus some spectacular night time performances.
We are offering you the chance to be a VIP for the day. Our BOURNEMOUTH AIR FESTIVAL VIP TABLE PACKAGE at Key West offers a prime location for the day on our enclosed, large sun terrace on the end of Bournemouth Pier which will ensure you don’t miss out on any of the flying action!
SATURDAY VIP SEATING IS NOW SOLD OUT
HOWEVER, SUNDAY VIP SEATING IS STILL AVAILABLE
Be a VIP on the Sunday for £50 per person
Your VIP Table Package will include…
- £40 credit per person to spend on food & drink from the Key West menu.
- A reserved table on our large sun terrace at the end of Bournemouth Pier.
- Table reserved from 10am till 5pm.
- Table service from 10am till 5pm.
- Free Pier Toll entry
Call our events on 01202 237915 or email email@example.com
VIP Package Terms & Conditions
- The full ticket price is required on booking.
- Cancellations may be made up to 2 weeks in advance. A refund of £40pp (Sunday) food and beverage credit will be made. £20pp (Sunday) cover charge is non-refundable.
- Confirm group numbers at time of booking (should you require additional places please contact us immediately).
- Any booking under 4 persons may be required to share a table with another party.
- Arrival from 10am – Midday. We recommend arriving early as the flight display usually starts at midday. Should you be arriving later please advise us.
- Booked tables are only reserved on the outside terrace.
- We advise you not to leave your reserved table at any point for more than an hour at any point. If you wish to vacate your table and return at a later time, please notify your host immediately. We will try our best to keep your table reserved for you during your time of absence.
- We will make note of the food & drink credit for your table and will notify you when you become near. Once all the credit has been used, it will be payment at time of order.
- There is no refund if your credit limit is not spent.
- If for an unfortunate reason the Bournemouth Air Festival were to cancel, Key West would honour your £50pp Food and Beverage credit, in the form of a Key West gift voucher to be spent before 31st December 2022.
- Confirmation must be forwarded to each member in the group or family. This will need to be presented at the pier entrance to avoid pier toll on your day of arrival.
- Free for children under 5 years old.
- £25 for children aged 5-12 years old, no food and drink credit included.