24 Sep Covid-19 New Rules
Due to new Government Laws that will be in place from Thursday 24th September, we’ve had to make a few changes to the way we serve our customers.
The changes to the venue are:
- You will need to wear a face covering at all times indoors, except when seated at your table.
- An NHS Test & Trace QR code will be on display at the entrance, around the venue and on the drinks menu. Please check in using this. If you are unable to use the QR code, please ask a member of staff to provide you with a manual Track and Trace form to complete.
- We will be doing table service only. You will not be able to order food or drinks at the bar.
- We will be closing at 10pm on Friday and Saturday nights after Live Music. Live Music will now start at 7:30pm.
- Please continue to sanitise your hands when entering the venue.
- Please continue to follow the Rule of 6 and all social distancing guidelines.
We will still be serving tasty food, refreshing drinks and a fantastic atmosphere as normal.
Thank you so much for your participation in helping us all do our bit to fight Covid-19!
If you are unsure on the government guidance, full details can be found here… Government guidance
We can assure you we have adapted our operations to welcome you as a COVID secure venue. You can read more on the steps we’ve taken to help keep our customers and team safe here.
We will update our guidance as any new information comes out.