Exciting seasonal part-time, full-time and weekend jobs are available on the Bournemouth Pier. This year why not work on Bournemouth’s most iconic pier, 200 metres out to sea. We are made up of three main businesses on the pier and we are looking for a host of new and excited, hardworking enthusiastic people wanting to join our team!
If you are a catering enthusiast or looking for a new role in catering, we would love to hear from you. We have an array of roles in the kitchen including Chef de Partie, to waiting staff.
Full training will be given for all roles. We are offering flexible hours of work, with evening and daytime shifts available. You must be able to work bank holidays and weekends. Contracts will be discussed with the successful interviewees. Hourly rates will also be variable dependent on experience.
Fantastic opportunities for experienced Chefs looking to make the next step into a venue with huge opportunities. Key West Bar & Grill is situated on the iconic Bournemouth Pier.
What are we looking for
Full Time, Part time, seasonal and breakfast chefs!
– Used to working in a fast paced environment?
– An Effective Communicator?
– Are you able to convey ideas effectively to a team?
– Experienced in cooking fresh food?
– Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise & organise your work?
– Do you share our values?
– Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way
– Passion for the industry
Some great opportunities are now available to join an outstanding kitchen team and become part of our rapidly developing and growing business. We are now looking to recruit experienced and enthusiastic chefs with a desire to work hard and grow with our team at this already well established venue.
Hours: Various hours available
Salary: Dependant on experience
– Opportunities for development
– Staff discount
– Use of Leisure facilities on Bournemouth Pier
– Work on the iconic Bournemouth Pier
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time and seasonal opportunities available
Salary: £9.00-£11.00 per hour. Dependant on experience
This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join our amazing team this summer. You need no prior experience to do well in this role, although previous customer service experience would be an advantage.
· Provide outstanding levels of customer service.
· Serve food & drinks.
· Maintain kiosk hygiene standards.
· Have a great attitude.
· Be flexible with working hours.
· Demonstrate your ability to work in a team.
· Be able to communicate with customers and other team members effectively.
In return you will receive full training and uniforms are provided.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment then why not apply to join our team today today.
Job Type: Full/part time (Seasonal until the end of September).
Hours vary but will include evening, weekends and shifts between 12pm and 10pm.
Must be over 18.
To apply for the position please reply to this ad with a short covering letter and your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £8.00-£10.00 per hour. Dependent on experience.
All government recommendations are followed to protect our staff and customers. Including: